On today's episode of the Chasing Joy Podcast we're shaking things up and doing a Q & A episode. Listeners wrote in with their questions and today I'm answering! It's a really fun show.
On this Episode I Answer Questions About:
- Branching out from food blogging
- Balancing bills budgets and expenses
- How to handle being single for an extended period of time
- Making friends after college
- What to order at Starbucks when you don't like their coffee
- How to find space in the wellness world outside of food and fitness
- Listening to your (repressed) intuition
- How to enjoy the moment when you're always thinking ahead
- My career post-London
- How to manage an unstructured schedule and be more spontaneous
- How to distinguish versus trends and hype around new wellness products?
- Major life lessons I learned in my 20's (so far)
To get full show notes go to init4thelongrun.com