[Q&A] Taking the Leap into Solopreneurship, Not Letting Labels Define You, Letting Go Of Other People’s Judgements & More
Today is part 1 of a 2 part Q&A. I received so many wonderful questions that I wanted to break things up and have enough time for all amazing topics you brought up.
- Can you talk about your experience of going with your intuitions guidance and being rally sacred or sick to your stomach? And what the outcome was? Did you question yourself or push back on it? I’m really interested in following my intuition but recently it’s been giving me guidance that freaks me out a little
- I would love to hear your thoughts on soulmates and finding your person. Do you think lawn fo attraction played a role in you meeting Chris? did you want to find someone while you were in college? what do you think people mean when they say “you’ll find someone when you are least expecting it?
- I would love to know how you changed your mindset around food and exercise It’s easy to know what to do it’s the how that is challenging and scary
- What is the number one thing you do to manage work/life balance? You seem to have a great routine and mindset
- How do you throw the fear and anxiety of how others may perceive you as you grow and change on your journey to joy and happiness?
- What is your opinion on macro counting to help understand portion sizes for people who struggle with binging?
- I would love to hear more about you transition into soloprenuership. What advice would you give to someone really wearing to take that step but feeling nervous about financial security and the level of hustle necessary to get a freelance business off the ground?
- Do you have any tips on how to stop labeling foods as bad or unacceptable and learn to not feel guilty after eating these foods.
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
- How can we support our partners when they are going through a really difficult time, one they feel like no one can understand? Particularly if they are on a healing journey to process traumatic events from their past
- How do you deal with the emotional guilt that can come when you want to slow down because you are feeling burned out?
- I would love to hear your thoughts on combatting the society pressures for perfection associated with wedding planning
- How do you not label yourself with the label is actually at true description? my main example is that I eat vegan, but I don’t ilk the stereotype and assumptions that go along with that label. I don’t like that people treat me differently for that label, because I am not just a vegan I simply eat plants and not other foods.
Connect with Me
Join the Joy Squad