Ep. 71 - Finding Purpose in Your Career, Letting Go of Limiting Beliefs, Forgiving Yourself & More - Q&A part 2
Today’s episode is part 2 of last week’s Q&A.
- what are your favorite podcasts as of late?
- I’d love to know your favorite houseplants - how do choose them, which ones bring you the most joy and how do you maintain so many?
- Any advice for sleeping?
- I’d love to hear your thoughts on finding definition your passion and purpose in life. I’ve been struggling with finding a goal to putty energy towards lately that will help me find a meaningful career. I just want to help people and make the world a better placebo but none of my actions (or the jobs) seem like they will be enough to save the problem. Also, how can you identify what your special skills are that will help the most?
- Loved your episode on manifestation - one of the things I’m wondering is how you eliminate the limiting beliefs that can stand in the way?
- Can you talk about how to forgive yourself for something along the lines of going through that process?
- How did you know starting a podcast was the next thing for you?
- What are you looking forward to most about your wedding?
- How did you start with your photography? I don’t know exactly where to start learning?
- How did you turn our blog into a full-time income?
- How do you stay true to your own endeavors when others are critical, tease or tell you what you should do?
- What are your favorite self-care practices of late?
- When deciding your current career isn't for you, how did you go to finding a new career and how do you make peace in that stressful time?
- What do you do when you feel overwhelmed by all your goals and dreams, to the point where you have no idea where to begin or even if it’s all possible. And on a related note, how do you deal with the fear that you will achieve none of the things you always saw yourself doing?
- What advice do you have for someone who is triggered by looking at old photographs? I have gained weight in the last year, and find old photographs of myself to send me down the rabbit hole of negative/obsessive thoughts.
- How do you find the power to say screw it to what everybody else thinks?
- How do you make friends when you are in your late 20s and don’t go out often?
- How do you manage to eat intuitively while also following specific guidelines for an illness?
Camera Equipment http://init4thelongrun.com/2018/01/15/whats-in-my-camera-bag/
How to start a podcast: http://init4thelongrun.com/2017/12/21/start-podcast-beginners-guide/
The Nourishing Women Community
To learn more: https://www.nourishingmindsnutrition.com/community/
To sign up: https://nourishing-minds-nutrition.teachable.com/p/nourishing-women-community
Check out today’s sponsor: fitt.co/joy
Connect with Me
On instagram: instagram.com/init4thelongrunblog
On the blog: http://init4thelongrun.com
Join the Joy Squad
Joy Squad Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/thejoysquad/
Chasing Joy Podcast Instagram https://www.instagram.com/chasingjoypodcast/