You asked, I’m answering! On this episode, I’m answering/talking about the questions you asked for this Q&A episode. Because of the volume of questions, I’ll be splitting it up into 3 parts over the next two weeks. This first part I’m talking about wedding planning & personal growth.
- I love the idea of a small intimate wedding but have a huge family. How do you find the right balance of who to invite? Do you regret not having some people there?
- I’m going to try on some wedding dresses soon and I can’t shake the idea that I might look “fat” in them
- Would love to know your best tips for wedding planning?
- I’d like to know how you kept it simple at your wedding. How did you prioritize all the details?
- Is marriage what you expected?
- Any new adjustments to living with your husband since you got married?
Harrison Wedding Films: https://www.harrisonweddingfilms.com/
- What’s the best way to overcome insecurity and limiting beliefs?
- Practical ways to start practicing intuition?
- What are your thoughts on having a life coach or should I just get in touch with my intuition?
- How to find a best friend at 25?
- Advice for someone starting medical school? (new city, new life)
- Are there any books you’ve read that helped shape your outlook and mindset on life?
- How do you maintain happiness during stressful/dreary times of year?
- Where did you go to college and why? Best part about your college experience?
- How do you practice manifestation in your daily routine?
- Could you share tips for transitioning seasons. I feel like my habits are in a roller coaster sometimes and it’s hard to be consistent?
- How do you approach a difficult conversation/confrontation without feeling guilty or worried?
- I quit teaching in June and had the hardest time finding a new job. I was very stressed and unhappy teaching. I found a new job, but it isn’t turning out to be what I expected. I think I need to leave the position but that puts me back at square one. I have savings so I’m not totally floundering but how can I deal with this transition and not being so hard on myself?
- When you were off your phone how did you occupy the time you would usually spend scrolling?
- Favorite activities that don’t include social media/things related to your blog
- Dating as an introvert!
- What advice would you give someone trying to balance other people’s expectations?
Boston Frank & Whit Event
Let a Podcast Out
Use the code GEORGIE for $100
Connect with Me
On instagram: instagram.com/init4thelongrunblog
On the blog: http://init4thelongrun.com
Join the Joy Squad
Joy Squad Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/thejoysquad/
Chasing Joy Podcast Instagram https://www.instagram.com/chasingjoypodcast/