This week’s episode is a Q&A. I asked you to ask me your questions and with the help of my friend Engrid Latina I/we answer them. Like with everything, it’s so important that you listen to your gut first and foremost. Take what you like and leave the rest!
- What are your most and least favorite parts of the wellness world? I know you want to stray from the term but what keeps you with it? I personally love your approach to wellness; not just green juice and positivity but realness, finance, ups & downs, taking it slow and working hard. Idk I guess I just would like to hear you talk on this topic!
- What’s your fave way to get into alignment? (Aka what do you do when you just feel bleh)
- What do you do when you can’t find a job? How do you keep your head up?
- How do you deal when frustrating things happen, that are not in your control?
- Do you rent or own your home? I want to put down roots but the idea of being tied down is scary.
- How to stay consistent with posting while staying creative. Where do you get inspiration from?
- How hard and scary was it to leave your full-time job and start your blogging full time?
- Do you have any practical tips for reducing student debt while in college?
- What tips do you have for starting the journey of intuitive eating?
- How do you know whether to make a career change you're attracted to when it requires investing significant money?
- With work and life being so intertwined - how do you answer the question of what your hobbies are without talking about work too much
- Why did you decide to focus on joy for your podcast?
- Love the thought of moving to a small place like Nantucket but afraid of the lack of social life
- Hypothalamic amenorrhea and the fear of gaining weight when your BMI is already normal
- How to intuitively find what workouts are best for you?
- Can you speak on doing photography for local businesses?
Nourishing Women Podcast
Connect with Me
On instagram: instagram.com/init4thelongrunblog
On the blog: http://init4thelongrun.com
Join the Joy Squad
Joy Squad Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/thejoysquad/
Chasing Joy Podcast Instagram https://www.instagram.com/chasingjoypodcast/
Connect with Engrid:
On her podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/liveng-proof-podcast/id1155709043?mt=2
On her website: http://livengproof.com/
On her instagram: https://www.instagram.com/livengproof/