Being Present, Making Friends, Anxiety & Mental Health [Q&A]
This is a special Q&A episode. Every 10 episodes I ask for your questions & answer them on the show. We got lots of great ones and answered about an hours worth.
My intern for the summer Molly McCarthy was my wonderful question asker and added so much goodness to the episode.
Questions We Cover
- How do you get out of your head and really try to enjoy the present moment?
- What do you do when you feel nervous when you finally get what you’ve been striving for?
- I’m a full-time working mom/disabled husband’s caregiver. Tips for self-care when time is so limited?
- How do you make new friends, and deal with the negative side effects of friendships?
- How do you deal with anxiety?
- How to not feel stagnant/complacent in everyday life
- Staying motivated while having to wait/dealing with patience
- Have you been able to make friends through social media? Tips?
- Tips for finding balance with self/school/friends going into your 20’s.
- Cultivating joy in everyday routine
- How to balance being naturally low energy and creating an active lifestyle
- What helps you get out of a dark mental spiral?
- What’s it like living on Nantucket over the winter?
- How do you make the most of moving back to your homework after college?
- Best things to do on Nantucket in the fall
- How did you get to Nantucket? Are you from there?
- Do you have self help book recommendations for a summer read?
- What are the best house plants?
- Favorite snacks?
- Favorite summer activities?
- What are your favorite inspiring podcasts?
- If your life was a book, what would its title be?
- Where and when do you feel most alive, radiant, vibrant, and happy?
- What is the most common compliment you receive?
Listen to Gal Pals Podcast:
Connect with Molly:
On instagram: https://www.instagram.com/balancedandblissfulblog/
Connect with Me
On instagram: instagram.com/init4thelongrunblog
On the blog: http://init4thelongrun.com
Join the Joy Squad
Joy Squad Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/thejoysquad/
Chasing Joy Podcast Instagram https://www.instagram.com/chasingjoypodcast/