On this episode, I talk with Amanda Whitworth. Amanda is a self-taught wood artist, writer, and yurt dweller currently living on a goat farm in Northern California where she is slowly transitioning out of the hustle and into a more intentional way of living. Amanda blogs about her journey of simplifying her life at amandawhitworth.com.
Come to the Live Podcast in Boston:
We Talk About:
- Intentionality - what does it actually mean?
- Having a clear idea of your values - and having your actions align
- Figuring out what your values are
- Amanda’s journey to changing her lifestyle and slowing down
- What happens after you go through cancer - healing from that traumatic experience
- The challenge of transitions
- The role that trust plays in growth
- What does surrendering really look like?
- Working through the guilt that comes with slowing down
- How Amanda defines creativity
- Moving through the creative process
- How creativity can be seasonal
- Why not every creative pursuit needs to make you money
- Amanda's relationship with social media
- Favorite parts of farm life
Questions to ask yourself:
is this really mine?
does this ring true to me?
Connect with Amanda:
Connect with Me Online: